The Diplomat Bucharest magazine, under the auspicies of CMR, together with Norr and New Kopel Group are organizing the fifth annual edition of an exclusive event that will bring together the leading voices of the Romanian state and private healthcare sector.
The Healthcare Financing Mechanisms in Romania event will focus this year on debating the proposed measures of re-organizing the healthcare system in this country. Government representatives and some of the most important players in the medical industry will identify what opportunities are for the private part to team up with the state in order to offer better healthcare service
Among the main discussion topics of the conference are:
- The financial mechanisms of healthcare – perspectives for the National Health Insurance House (CNAS);
- The new strategy of financing the healthcare system – The impact over the state hospitals and private environment;
- Ways of financing private healthcare. Where is the money coming from and which are the trends?
- Private health insurance – sources for financing the private and state hospitals. The European experience/ Case study
- The transition of the Romanian hospitals towards a new strategy in healthcare: - private management, PPP, hospitals' authorization
The findings at the event will be published in a comprehensive manner in the December issue of The Diplomat Bucharest magazine and on its wbesite www.thediplomat.ro